International University of Erbil is determined to build on its past achievements and so enhance its research and teaching. The University encourages learners in a wide range of disciplines in the Business and Management, Engineering, Education as well as Law and Diplomacy and the professions. It will continue to value its inheritance of colleges and federated universities that give many students an institutional home within the University. It will strive to make its campuses attractive settings for scholarly activity.
Our values reflect those that have been adopted by the Faculty members of the International University of Erbil. As such, they include:
- Integrity in all of our endeavors.
- Commitment to innovation and excellence.
- Life-long learning and critical inquiry.
- Promotion of social justice, equity, diversity and professionalism.
- Effective partnerships with all of our stakeholders.
- Multi-professional and interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Supportive and respectful relationships.
- Accountability and transparency within our academic communities and with the public.
- Responsiveness to our local, national, and international health care needs.
The International University of Erbil is committed to fulfilling our social responsibility to benefit society at large through excellence, integrity and innovation in our research, education and academic work.