This centre is meant to support different groups of the community in several ways.
- To support national students to learn different languages, according to the requirements of the current market.
- Helps learners to elevate their language abilities through practical and communicative classes.
- Language learners will learn how to read, write, speak and listen and adopt ways to improve those skills.
- Extensive courses are given to teach IELTS techniques, as IELTS exam is one of the requirements candidates have to meet at the local universities to pursue their MA and PhD programs.
- Kurdish language is necessary for non-Kurdish nationals such as Arabs, Turkmen …etc. who live and work in Kurdistan and need to improve their Kurdish language.
- We understand that the International language learners need to blend in and communicate with the local residents of Kurdistan as a part of their daily lives. They can take our Kurdish language courses to help them improve their communication skills.
- International learners can participate in our Arabic language courses to be able to communicate as the language is the first formal language of the country and the second most used in Kurdistan.
- Our language centre can create dependable graduates around the world and improves international networks and communities.